Get Udemy Coupon Free For Using pivot tables in Excel: HR Analytics in Practice CourseUsing pivot tables in Excel: HR Analytics in Practice | Udemy Coupon Free Click To Tweet
Microsoft Excel is an extraordinary powerful tool used across the globe for a wide range of data analytics work and is considered best and low cost for quickly building a wide variety of highly specialized time-saving workflow tools. Excel has several features that perform quick analysis and create data summaries to generalize trends like Pivot tables, conditional formatting, data formatting, filtering, built-in formulae (sum, count, sumif, countif etc), conditional and logical functions, charting, visual basic macros.
In this course we will learn about one of the most powerful Excel feature that allows you to create quick summaries, sort, reorganize, group, count, total or average data stored in a database. You can reorganize columns into rows and rows into columns and create a lot of data analysis tables that can be incredibly useful in deriving useful and actionable insights from your data.
HR analytics is an exciting new field, it allows HR professionals to harness the power of the data that they have access to. While this course is targeted at the HR Analyst, it will be equally useful for you whether you are an HR professional, student or working in any field that requires decision making.
Below are few examples a company or a user might use Excel for and these are just examples, excel is very flexible and robust so the uses are endless:
- Determine employee headcount at group level like location, business unit, department, project, function, job type, job family, skill set;
- Run employee attrition or turnover analysis by using exits report from HRIS;
- Explore different reasons of employee exits and identify top and bottom reasons and assist HR leaders in policy design;
- Calculate rewards and recognition budget and its allocation at group level;
Keeping track of sales by employees from month to month or quarter to quarter;
- Monitoring employee billing sheets to ensure that none are late;
- Keeping track of employee engagement activities and generate department level summaries;
- Calculating hours worked per employee for monthly payroll;
- Calculating benefits premiums from month on month monthly;
- Creating department-wise or location-wise summaries on employee costs vs revenue generated;
- Calculate employee productivity at sub-granular level and generate reports for business heads;
- Assign projects and tasks to employees in a centralized location and analyse the output at group level.
Use our course to quickly make sense of large tables of data and make impressive summary statistics that make sense out of chaos.
In this course we will take you step by step through the process of creating simple pivot tables and then slowly add layers and complexity to your summaries. You should be able to follow along with us by downloading the dataset that is available with this course.
By the end of this course, you would be comfortable with this feature in Excel, and should be able to apply your knowledge to real life datasets that you have access to.
Of course, we are always here to help you with your queries, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the QnA section!
Who this course is for:
- This course is useful for anyone who works with data and wants to learn how to create quick summaries using pivot tables.
- You could be a student or a professionals; you will find this feature of Excel extremely useful in your day to day work
- Understand basic pivot table elements
- Prepare a simple dataset to get it ready for pivot tables
- Create a simple pivot tables using the dataset
- Run data analysis on pivot tables
- Learn about additional features like nested fields and filters to create more complex summaries
- Use these summaries to derive insights for decision making, HR analysis etc
- Use formatting and layout options to make your tables presentable and easy to interpret
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Using pivot tables in Excel: HR Analytics in Practice – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
TAKE THE COURSE FREE [ENROLL THE COURSE]
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE