Get “R for Beginners” Course Using 100% Off Udemy Free Coupon
R for Beginners Description:
Are you one of the people that would like to start a data science career or are you just fond of using data for data analysis in your spare time or for your job? Do you use spreadsheets for data cleaning, wrangling, visualization, and data analysis? I think it is time to enhance your hobby or your career path with learning adequate skills such as R.
R is s a programming language that enables all essential steps when you are dealing with data like:
- and extracting insights from the data.
Originally R began as a free software environment for statistical computing with graphics supported. Over the years with the rapid development of computing power and the need for tools used for mining and analyzing tons of data that are being generated on every step of our lives, R has emerged into something much greater than its original laid path. Nowadays the R community is vast, every day thousands of people start learning R, and every day new R’s libraries are being made and released to the world. These libraries solve different users’ needs because they provide different functions for dealing with all kinds of data.
If you are still not convinced to join me on a journey where foundations for your R skills will be laid, please bear with me a bit more. In this R for Beginners course, you will dive into essential aspects of the language that will help you escalate your learning curve. Course first gently touches the basics like:
- how to install R and how to install R’s Integrated Development Environment (IDE) RStudio,
- then you will learn how to create your first R script and R project folder,
- R project folder will be your baseline folder where all your scripts and assignments will be saved,
- you will learn how to install different R packages and how to use functions provided with each package.
After these first steps, you will dive into sections where all major R data structures are presented. You will be able to:
- differentiate among each data structure,
- use built-in functions to manipulate data structures,
- reshape, access elements, and convert R objects,
- import data from many different sources into R’s workspace and
- export R objects to different data sources.
When you will have a grasp of what R is capable of, a section devoted to programming elements will guide you through essential steps for writing a programming code that can execute repetitive tasks. Here you will master:
- your first loops,
- conditional statements,
- your custom made functions,
- and you will be able to optimize your code using vectorization.
It is said that a picture can tell an observer a powerful story and holds a stronger message than a thousand words combined. In the final section of this course, the greatest R’s power is revealed, the power to tell the story by using data visualization. Here you will master how to build:
- line charts,
- box plots,
- bar charts,
- mosaic plots,
- how to alter R’s default graphical parameters to make beautiful figures,
- and how to export a figure from R to a proper format for further sharing with your colleagues.
If you are still not convinced to start learning R, I will share with you how the course is structured:
- Each section holds separate exercises covering learning material that is related to the section’s topic.
- Normally each exercise begins with a short intro that provides a basic understanding of the topic, then a coding exercise is presented.
- During coding exercise, you will write the R code for executing given tasks.
- At the end of each section, an assignment is presented.
- Each assignment tests the skills you have learned during a given section.
- In the last two assignments, you will write a code to build a simulation environment where you will execute the simulation and present the results with proper visualization techniques.
Do not lose more time and please enroll in the course today. I guarantee you will learn a lot and you will enjoy the learning process.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone whose hobby or career is related to data analysis
- Data science or statistics enthusiasts
- Anyone who does data analysis with spreadsheets and would like to enhance his skills and deliverance
- Anyone with a desire to learn a new programming language for statistics and data science
- Business analyst and researchers who would like to enhance skills of data visualization
- Beginner R developers starting career in data science
- Skilled developers (in a different language) who would like to enhance coding skills with R programming language
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Install R and RStudio and create R script and be able to save your work in R project
- Be able to differentiate between different R data structures such as: string, number, vector, matrix, data frame, factor, date and time object, and many more
- Be able to access elements from R objects, and be able to reshape R objects
- Write R program for executing repetitive tasks using loops and vectorized code
- Write your own user defined functions and create simulations inside R environment
- Visualize your data using base R graphics
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
R for Beginners – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE