Get Udemy Coupon Free For Selenium WebDriver with C# for Beginners – QA Mastery CourseSelenium WebDriver with C# for Beginners - QA Mastery | 100% OFF Click To Tweet
You will learn different ways of Software Testing and everything you need to start your first job as Junior Automation Quality Assurance Engineer.
This course will give you the foundation and confidence to enter the IT Industry as Automation QA Engineer.
You WILL Learn:
- What is a Test Case and how to write a Test Case
- What is Software Development Life Cycle
- What is Agile – Scrum and Kanban
- Different Types of Testing
- What is a BUG?
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- UAT – User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- JIRA – Bug Tracking Tool
- What is Selenium in Automation
- Create your First Automation Project with Selenium
- NUnit Automation Framework
- Assertions in Selenium
- Element Selectors – ID, ClassName, XPath
You don’t need any experience to enroll, you will be guided step by step through this course .
You will also get Bonus Materials to help you from the beginning.
This course requires work in the beginning – just like any other thing in life.
But the best thing in the world is when your start making positive changes in your life.
This course teaches you the simplest way to enter the IT field – Quality Assurance!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- QA Automation Best Practices
- Foundation of Quality Assurance and Automation
- Quality Assurance guidance for starting your first IT job
- How to write test cases
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Agile Methodology
- How to find bugs
- Manual Testing Basics (If you need it)
- Automation Testing
- How to start your career as QA Automation Engineer (Developer in Test)
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE