Get Udemy Coupon Free For QuickBooks Online – Bank Feeds & Credit Card Feeds CourseQuickBooks Online – Bank Feeds & Credit Card Feeds | 100% OFF Click To Tweet
This course will jump right into bank feeds and how to use them.
Most QuickBooks courses will spend a lot of time talking about how a full-service accounting system works using QuickBooks. We do recommend spending time learning the full accounting process, and we do have a course that does this.
However, many small businesses want to get right down to data input as fast as possible, and others already have a good understanding of the system and want to focus specifically on bank feeds.
This course will do just that.
For example, some small businesses may be perfectly happy using a cash basis system and will, therefore, not need some of the functions used in a full accounting cycle. Businesses that use a cash basis model can structure their data input to be much more heavily dependent on the bank and bank feed data.
We will discuss types of businesses that fit well into a cash basis model as we work through the practice problems. We will also discuss some problem areas many businesses have and how to set up a system that works.
This course will work through a practice problem and will provide test data that learners can use in their system to follow along if they choose.
One obstacle to learning bank feeds is access to a clean QuickBooks file to practice with. Here are some options you can use along with this course:
Intuit (the owner of QuickBooks) provides a free test drive available to anybody. You can find it by searching in your favorite browser (QuickBooks Test Drive).
Intuit often provides (almost always) a 30 day discount period. You can use the 30 days to practice by starting the 30-day trial, practicing with the data we provide in the course, and then canceling after the 30 days.
Intuit also provides discounts or a free version for students and educators.
Check with your accountant or CPA firm, and they may be able to provide a discount on QuickBooks Online
Who this course is for:
- Business owners who want an easy system to track data
- Bookkeepers who want to understand how bank feeds work
- Students who want to apply theory to practical accounting software
- How to set up bank feeds for both bank accounts and credit card accounts
- How to set up QuickBooks Online and get up and running
- How to add transactions and assign proper general ledger accounts to them
- How to do bank reconciliations
- Understand the difference between a bank reconciliation when using a cash basis and accrual basis
- Generate reports and analyze reports after data has been entered using bank feeds
- Record transactions from two accounts that use bank feeds like a credit card account and a bank account
- How to create different kinds of bank feed rules to make data input even faster
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
QuickBooks Online – Bank Feeds & Credit Card Feeds – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
TAKE THE COURSE FREE [ENROLL THE COURSE]
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE