Get Udemy Coupon Free For Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics CourseMarketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics | 100% OFF Click To Tweet
You’re looking for a complete course on pricing strategies and pricing analytics that maximize your firm revenue/profit, right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies course! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different pricing strategies and how to implement it using profit maximizing price points.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement pricing strategies such as simple linear pricing, price bundling, giving quantity discount, price skimming, applying two part tariffs and many more.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing price point using Excel solver Add-in
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Pricing strategies used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply Pricing strategies in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular pricing strategies and how to implement it.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Learn practical concepts of how to get revenue/profit optimized price point in case of Bundlings, Quantity discounts,Two-Part Tariff, Price Skimming and Revenue Management)
- Learn how to fit the two most frequently used demand curves (linear and power) to a particular marketing situation
- Learn why cable companies bundle landlines, cell phone service, TV service, and Internet service (Bundling)
- Learn why companies give Quantity discount and how they decide the discounted quantity (Quantity discounts)
- Learn why your golf club charges membership fee along with per round fee (Two-Part Tariff)
- Learn why do prices of high tech products usually drop over time (Price Skimming)
- Learn why airlines overbook their aitplane (Revenue Management)
- Solid understanding of basic Marketing and pricing concepts
- Become proficient in using powerful tools such as excel solver, excel goal seek and trendlines to solve price optimization problems to acheive maximum revenue/profit
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE