Get “Learn Cinema 4D: Low Poly Wolf” Course Using 100% Off Udemy Free Coupon
Do you want to learn 3D modelling quickly & easily by creating trendy low poly artwork? You can do it in this course and learn the basics of Cinema 4D by creating a Low Poly Wolf! This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs.Learn Cinema 4D: Low Poly Wolf | Udemy Coupon 100% OFF Click To Tweet
Get started with 3D modelling & take this course now to learn Cinema 4D in just a few hours
- Create basic low poly 3D models in Cinema 4D to be used for your illustrations or video game projects.
- Learn a basic scene and lighting set up.
- Learn how to render your scene in cinema 4D.
- Create basic materials and colours for your models and backgrounds.
Low Poly Art for Illustrations & Video Game projects
In this course you will learn the basics of how to emulate this trendy art style which has been used in popular games such as Journey and Monument Valley. For games, lowpoly is important for optimisation which is measured with the polycount of your model. The higher the polycount is for your model, the longer it takes for the system to render it.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create basic low poly 3D models in Cinema 4D
- You will be able to render 3D scenes in Cinema 4D
- You will be able to create a low poly wolf character
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD
SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE