Welp.. that’s this course!
- Over 8 hours of video
- Over 55 lessons
- 5 mini projects
- 3 mid-sized projects
- 1 final project
Is this course for you?
- Plus the projects that come with this course are very practical and really help you use what you’ve learned.
Here’s what you’ll be learning in this course
- Variables – A variable is a tiny piece of memory that’s allocated in your computer. It’s used for storing a tiny piece of data, like your name, a number, or several lines of code it should execute.
- Conditional statements – These are the little checkpoints in a program that make a computer actually do something. For example, if you’re 18 or older you’re allowed to vote. This is a real life “conditional statement”. It reads like this: if age > 18: do something. This is exactly how computers know what to do and you’ll learn how to write these.
- Functions – When you write enough code you’ll eventually end up copying and pasting the exact same code over and over again. A function lets you write a piece of code one time and use it over and over. You’ll learn about regular functions, immediately invoked functioned, anonymous functions and arrow functions!
- Loops – One of the most powerful concepts in computer science is the idea of a “loop”. Basically it lets you do one action over and over again until it’s told to stop. You’ll learn about for loop, foreach loops and while loops!
- API’s and Ajax requests – API’s are inevitable in web development. It’s important to know how they theoretically work, and how to work with them. You’ll get hands on experience with a real life API and an Ajax request.
— I really like and appreciate this tutor for his way of explaining. Fantastic!
— Not completed the course just yet, but from the lessons so far I have found Kalob’s explanations to be clear and succinct. He explains exactly what he is doing and why. The pace is spot on and I never felt the explanations were verbose. I’ve never had the most confidence with Js so I decided to buy this course. I feel the lessons are helping and I am slowly gaining in confidence by the day. Great for beginners.
— Its amazing, the explanation is so simple, I wish I had gone through this course earlier.
— Yes, so far its been very easy and has a great start.
— IT’S A GREAT JS BEGINNER COURSE
Who this course is for:
- Programmers/coders who are interested in keeping up with the worlds hottest programming language
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Learn core programming fundamentals that can be used in other coding languages
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
ALL THE LINKS:
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE