Get Udemy Coupon Free For Financial Statement Analysis – Ratio Analysis CourseFinancial Statement Analysis – Ratio Analysis | Udemy Coupon 100% OFF Click To Tweet
Learn tools to analyze financial statements, including vertical analysis, horizontal analysis, and ratio analysis.
This course will provide resources such as downloadable PDF files and preformatted Excel spreadsheet to help understand and apply the concepts.
We will list and describe the tools for financial statement analysis, including vertical analysis, horizontal analysis, and ratio analysis.
Below is more detail about the concepts we will learn.
This course will help us understand, calculate, and analyze horizontal analysis. Horizontal analysis is used to compare financial data and performance of a company across time and is a common and intuitive form of analysis.
We will explain, calculate, and analyze vertical analysis. Vertical analysis also termed common size financial statements, displays all items as percentages of a common base figure instead of absolute numbers. Vertical analysis is very useful to compare financial statements for companies of different sizes.
The course will list and describe the categories of ratio analysis. Ratio analysis is a common form of financial statement analysis used to obtain a quick indication of a business’s financial performance in different areas. Ratios are often grouped into categories, including liquidity ratios, solvency ratios, profitability ratios, and market prospects ratios.
We will describe liquidity and efficiency ratios. We will list liquidity and efficiency ratios, perform calculations, and analyze their use.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- List and describe the tools for financial statement analysis
- Understand, calculate, and analyze horizontal analysis
- Explain, calculate and analyze vertical analysis
- List and describe the categories of ratio analysis
- Describe liquidity ratios
- Examine solvency ratios
- Explain profitability ratios
- Discuss market prospects ratios
- Calculate and analyze current ratio, acid-test ration, and accounts receivable ratio
- Analyze and compute inventory turnover ratio, days’ sales uncollected, days’ sales in inventory, and total asset turnover
- Discuss and calculate debt ratio, equity ratio, debt-to-equity ratio, and times interest earned
- Explain and compute profit margin ratio, gross margin ratio, and return on total assets
- Describe and calculate return on equity, book value per common share, and earnings per share
- Calculate and analyze price earnings ratio and dividend yield
- Discuss and analyze the components of a financial statement analysis report
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE