You’re looking for a complete Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) course that teaches you everything you need to create a Image Recognition model in R, right?
Get Udemy Coupon 100% OFF For CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in R Course
You’ve found the right Convolutional Neural Networks course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Image Recognition problems which can be solved using CNN Models.
- Create CNN models in R using Keras and Tensorflow libraries and analyze their results.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Deep Learning concepts
- Have a clear understanding of Advanced Image Recognition models such as LeNet, GoogleNet, VGG16 etc.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Get a solid understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Deep Learning
- Build an end-to-end Image recognition project in R
- Learn usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
- Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
- Use Pandas DataFrames to manipulate data and make statistical computations.
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE