Get Udemy Coupon Free For Building an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC CourseBuilding an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC | Udemy Coupon Free Click To Tweet
Building an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC
For those with basic OOP knowledge & new ASP.NET Core , this course will use a project-based approach to teach ASP.NET Core full-stack web application development, Using the latest .net core SDK as of the time of production.
“.NET Core is an open-source, general-purpose development platform maintained by Microsoft and the .NET community on GitHub. It’s cross-platform (supporting Windows, macOS, and Linux) and can be used to build device, cloud, and IoT applications.” – Microsoft.
In this course, we will be developing a web-based, modular Enterprise Payroll Software using the popular ASP.NET Core Framework. We will use a multi-layered architecture and it will be hosted on Azure Cloud.
Project Technology Stack & Tools used
– C# Programming language
– .NET Core 2.2 & 3.0 SDK Covered
– Entity Framework Core
– Visual Studio 2019
– Bootstrap 4
– SQL Server, Server Management Studio
– GIT Version Control System (VCS), Version 2.22.0
– RotativaCore (NuGet Library for PDF)
– Cmder (Console Emulator for Windows)
– Azure Cloud Portal
Who this course is for:
- Beginner – Advanced Developers who want to learn the latest ASP .NET Core and Entity Framework Core
- Beginner – Advanced Developers who want to build an enterprise application from scratch
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Implement multi-layered architecture and their dependencies on each other
- Using .net core Class Libraries
- Implementing several business logic
- Creating Interfaces and their Implementations
- Creating Controllers, Injecting Interfaces in Controllers
- Registering a Service for Dependency Injection (DI)
- Receiving data from request to Controllers
- Passing data from Controllers to View
- Tracking changes in project files using GIT
- Passing data collection using ViewBag object
- Creating Action Methods, Action Methods with Parameter
- Create Entity Data Model
- Query Entity Data Models using LINQ – Inserting, Updating, Retrieving, Filtering, Ordering etc….
- Using ViewModels, access a ViewModel object
- User Input Data Validation
- Validation using Regular Expression
- Understanding Domain Classes vs ViewModel classes
- Model Binding & Mapping
- Creating a Layout View (Master Page)
- Creating CRUD Views (without using the scaffolding wizard)
- Forms Data Persistence
- Pagination logic
- Data Seeding Initializer
- Create the Entity Framework (EF) Core Context
- Using EF Core to initialize the database
- Configure EF Core to use SQL Server
- Configure connectionStrings in AppSetting .json file (for both local and remote SQL Server Databases)
- Security – Preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks, Identity, Authentication & Authorisation
- Data Migration from SQL Server LocalDb to Azure Cloud SQL Server
- Deploying Application to Azure Cloud
- Pushing to final Source Code to a Remote Repo
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Building an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
TAKE THE COURSE FREE [ENROLL THE COURSE]
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE