Discover how to create the prevalent basic flat design illustrations that are on social media posts, blog posts, video thumbnails and more! During this course you’ll create create a coffee cup. a stack of memos, and a cell phone. This Is A Basic Graphic Design For Beginners Using Free Software Course. Throughout this course you’ll learn to:
- Create a thumbnail image for videos
- Create an image for social media posts
- Learn the basics of using Canva
- Learn about composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
Get Udemy Coupon 100% OFF For Basics Of Flat Design Illustrations In Canva Course
We have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
Disclaimer: Primary color models will not be taught in this course but will be taught in a future course that will focus primarily on color models. This Course Is Taught In English.
- Anyone who is interested in the basics of flat design illustration in Canva for a cover image or other online media.
- New self-taught social media marketers, graphic designers or those who are curious on the mechanics of creating basic flat design illustrations in Canva.
- Those who are seeking a new opportunity as a social media marketer or graphic designer with little to no experience.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- This Is A Basic Graphic Design For Beginners Using Free Software Course.
- Learn how to make basic flat design illustrations in Canva for Social Media Post And Video Thumbnails
- How to create a basic flat design thumbnail images for videos
- How to create an basic flat design illustrations for social media posts
- Learn the basics of Canva
- Achieve a basic understanding for composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE