Get “An Introduction To Video Game Production” Course Using 100% Off Udemy Free Coupon
An Introduction To Video Game Production Description:
A complete introduction to how video games are produced from what a game producer does everyday to how to build and maintain a backlog, how marketing affects your production plans to the ethics of being a producer, and a whole bunch more.
This course is set up for anyone interested in how video games are produced, from fresh producers to game design and production students and indeed anyone who just wants to have a look behind the curtain of video game production.
In the course we go through a set of lectures covering all areas of game production, complete with exercises you can try, and at the end we take what we’ve learned and run through an example project, which can act as a proxy for your own game.
By the end of the course you should be equipped to plan and produce your own video game in a conscientious way, aware of and now able to avoid all the pitfalls and problems most teams have to experience for themselves.
You get lifetime access to this course for one fee, and the instructor is an experienced games industry producer who’s worked on some of the biggest games ever released (like GTA V & Cyberpunk 2077) and wants to share the knowledge they’ve gained so you can make your own projects in a safer, less risky way.
What this course ISN’T:
- We discuss the skills of a video game producer and all the essential knowledge required to PLAN your project effectively, this course is not focused on BUILDING a game (check Udemy for other awesome courses on how to use Unity or Unreal to build a game!)
Who this course is for:
- Game development students
- New video game producers
- Anyone who’d like to get into the industry as a producer
- Gamers who want to see behind the curtain a little
- Journalists who may want to do some extra research into the role of a game producer
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- All the basics of how a video game is produced, from concept to shipping (and beyond)
- A full understanding of the video game production cycle
- The ability to create a backlog from scratch and then use it to help with the planning and delivery of your game projects
- How to use mind maps to help create backlogs, and how to develop crew plans for your game teams so you can plan for key milestones
- About how things like marketing, recruitment, localisation, play testing and team management can really affect your production plans, and how to mitigate this and build them into your plans from the very beginning.
- How to choose which engine to build your game on, and which platforms you should launch on
- What a video game producer does each day and what the key components of the job really are
- The ethical considerations of being a game producer and managing game projects and teams
- Closing and shipping your game project, how to manage bugs and what to look out for
- The key documentation needed in a game project, what it contains and when you need it
- The general finances of game development and where your budget really goes
- What to consider when making your game accessible to all and how to build this in and who can help
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work.
We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
An Introduction To Video Game Production – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD
SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE