Learn XML-AJAX – For Beginners Udemy Coupon Free:
Students learn to integrate XML/AJAX into their applications to seamlessly relay information from client-to-server.
We explore several methods to update page content, without page reload. This is the focal point of the course and is demonstrated through a variety of exercises and projects.
Students will have the opportunity to apply all their newly acquired skills to build a complete web application with a PHP/AJAX validated registration form, member’s access area, and encrypted authentication page using a login form. The project will also explore how to create a web based contact form and submit the data to an email address via SMTP using the PHPMailer Library.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers interested in Learning XML & AJAX
- Students interested in Building Web Applications
- Students interested in Building Login Authentication Forms and Blogs
- Students interested in Processing Database Queries using AJAX
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- XML Schema
- Parsing XML Files
- AJAX Search Suggest Function
- AJAX Database Select Menu
- Database Integration with AJAX
- AJAX Call Functions
- Creating Validated PHP Forms using AJAX
- Encrypting a Web Session
- Creating Login Authentication forms using AJAX & PHP
- Installing PhpMailer for Email Transmission
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work.
We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Learn XML-AJAX – For Beginners – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD
SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE