Learn to Code with Python is a comprehensive introduction to Python, one of the most widely used programming languages in the world. Python powers codebases in companies like Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Dropbox, and more. Over more than 30 hours of video content, we’ll tackle everything you need to know about the language to be an effective developer.
Get 100% OFF Udemy Coupon For Learn to Code with Python Course
The course is jam-packed with:
- 30+ hours of video, with new content added frequently
- 60+ coding challenges that you can complete in your browser
- 40+ multiple-choice quizzes
- 35+ written assignments
The course is designed from the ground up to take you from novice to professional. Complete beginners are welcome! Over more than 250+ videos, we’ll work our way through everything the language has to offer, from the fundamentals to the advanced features of Python. Topics covered include…
- Setup & Installation
- Data types
- Functions and Methods
- Control Flow
- Lists and tuples
- Exception Handling
- The Python Standard Library
- Unit testing
Throughout the entire journey, I’ll be coding alongside you step by step in the code editor. No boring academic presentations here!
Python holds a special place in my heart — it was the first language I ever learned! I’m honored to be able to pass on years of knowledge to a new group of avid learners. Whether you are a novice who’s never written a line of code before or an experienced developer looking to dive into a new language, there’s something for you to enjoy in Learn to Code with Python.
I’m super excited to show you what this powerful language can do for you. Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for:
- New developers eager to tackle a powerful but simple programming language
- Existing programmers looking to learn Python, the world’s most popular programming language
- Anyone eager to learn the most in-demand skill set of the 21st century!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Master programming in Python, a popular language that powers codebases in tech companies like Instagram, Pinterest, Dropbox and more
- Dive into the mechanics of Python’s data structures including strings, lists, dictionaries, tuples, sets and more!
- Apply your knowledge to solve common interview questions, algorithms and coding challenges
- Explore a dynamic curriculum with videos, quizzes, written assignments, in-browser coding challenges and more
- Progress from core language fundamentals to advanced features like classes, decorators and unit testing
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE