A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
- Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
- Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES;
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
Get Udemy Coupon 100% OFF For Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Zero to Hero Course
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Launch an AWS EC2 WordPress web server
- Create and connect to an AWS relational database server
- Create a NodeJS highly available and fault tolerant web application environment
- Upload files to AWS S3
- Send email with AWS SES
- Monitor and alert with AWS CloudWatch
- How to use AWS for free.
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE